Audrey LeLievre

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.

Re: Audrey LeLievre

Unread post by Guest »

I'm so sorry for your loss, Roger. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

- Brian

Unread post by Guest »

I ordered my first KYS from Audrey. Sorry for your loss Roger.
garbear

Unread post by garbear »

My deepest sympathies, Roger.
Dawn

Unread post by Dawn »

My sincere sympathy to you, Roger
Dawn Roberts
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

I agree with you 100% Roger about your Mother as indeed she was a very strong, smart and independent woman as you said. Also, I know the feeling too as far as missing your Mom. Believe me as there's not a day that goes by where I don't think about my own Mom and Dad and how much I miss them. I lost my Dad 17 years already later this month and in August it will be 5 years already for my Mom. My dear friend once told me this too Roger and I also heard this once on a popular classic TV show as well. Hurting will go away but, love never ever goes away as that is the greatest gift the Good Lord gave us!
BigRiver

Unread post by BigRiver »

Thank you Denny. Very nice of you to say. She was a strong, smart and independent woman, a mother and a friend. I miss her.
Denny

Audrey LeLievre

Unread post by Denny »

I noticed today while I purchased a copy of the latest Lake Superior magazine at my Barnes & Noble, that Audrey LeLievre the mother of Roger LeLievre passed away peacefully on December 18, 2021. She was 96 years old at the time. I would like to take this opportunity to send my condolences to Roger and his family on their loss as I know how difficult it must be especially when one loses someone so close and dear as in the case with a person's parents! A dear close friend of mine once told me that "You only get one father and mother in life and to never forget that one!" Roger if you read this, you will always have memories of your Mom and she will be forever with you and always by your side and looking down on you and being proud of you! Never ever forget the memories and hold them close my friend. Your Mom will be missed here by many and she will always be remembered and never forgotten. Always try to remember her with smiles and laughter as that's how she would want to be remembered. I once had the honor of meeting your mother once at the Soo many years ago. I was on my family vacation with my folks. We had contacted one another and we made an arrangement to meet at the Soo. She was nice and took the time to drive clear to Mission Point just to drop off and give me a few copies of one of your books from the 1990s. She was a true friend and a dedicated boatnerd as well. God Bless your and your Mom Roger!