Cruise Ships in Great Lakes for 2022

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Cruise Ships in Great Lakes for 2022

Unread post by Denny »

I have seen and read in the latest edition of the Lake Superior magazine that at least two cruise ships will be visiting the lakes and cruising here this season in 2022. The Ocean Voyager which at one point was also once known as the Victory I will be one of the cruise ships. Another one will be the brand new Viking Octantis which will be making its first ever voyage here to the Great Lakes. This vessel is impressive and awesome to say the least! Its dimensions are even more impressive at over 600 feet in length and 77 or 78 feet in width. With a length of just over 600 feet long, I have to believe IMO anyway that she will then be the longest ever foreign flagged cruise ship to visit the Great Lakes when she finally does arrive later on this year! Does anyone know besides these two ships just what other cruise ships will be cruising the Great Lakes this season as I thought I knew a few but have since forgotten? Any help along with any information is very much and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!