KYS 2022

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: KYS 2022

Unread post by Denny »

I’m still waiting to purchase my copies yet! Unfortunately NO I cannot do an order online due to other issues and circumstances. Hoping to get my copies soon maybe at a location on the St. Clair River? Can’t wait until the Book Signing events in May as that’s when I’ll be getting the Spiral Bound edition of his book. Until I see his book firsthand myself and look through it all, I reserve my own judgment on this year’s book and no pun either intended by my comments. I thought the 2021 edition he did was outstanding! Can’t wait to get my own 2022 editions. Patience comes to those who wait as the saying goes! By the way, if anyone is interested if you still have copies of the 2014 book I have a photo in there showing the Algoma Equinox on its first trip up the St. Clair River in December 2013. It’s the first time I’ve ever had a photo in KYS thank you Roger!
Jon Paul

KYS 2022

Unread post by Jon Paul »

My congratulations to Roger and the crew of KYS. I received my new copy a few weeks back and as usual it is packed with great photos, lots of news and updates for 2022 and some great nostalgia of bygone years.