New Sister Queen Book

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
c ships

Re: New Sister Queen Book

Unread post by c ships »

Just purchased this book at the maritime museum in Sturgeon Bay Wi., interesting book. I was surprised to see it was there. Jim McRae quotes Skip Gillham was always a generous Great Lakes storyteller, this book was written with him in mind. The book is: SEAWAY QUEENS THE STYLE & GRACE OF LEGENDARY LAKERS. Hard cover book 143 pages.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

Thanks. Wasn’t sure of the exact title name of the book. That should work and help. Again thanks for that.

Unread post by Guest »

The book is Seaway Queens. Ordering info at seawayqueens.com
Denny

New Sister Queen Book

Unread post by Denny »

Does anyone know or have the website address and link to a new book titled Sister Queens or something like that at least? The book was supposed to have been released this year and fall sometime. There was an article here on the Boatnerd site but I missed it and don’t know where to find it at? There’s an add for it I know in KYS but I don’t recall if it’s in this years book or not? The book I think is from Canada too I think? Sorry for so many questions. If anyone has the address to the book, I’d appreciate the information and a huge thanks as well. Gotta have this book this year I hope on my Christmas list along with a few others too!