American Courage shuttle info

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

American Courage shuttle info

Unread post by Denny »

Was wondering if someone might be able to help give me a list of when the American Courage has been doing the Ore Shuttle runs in Cleveland as I've been trying to track them as best as I can for record purposes. So far, I know for a fact that they arrived at CBT with Ore from Marquette on the 14th and should've finished unloading sometime on the 15th! From there, they should've then went and began loading what was to be several Ore Shuttles. Each and every day they've been loading at CBT and then heading upriver to unload and then back again. If anyone can help provide me with a list of the dates that they loaded at CBT and unloaded at the Upper River Dock in Cleveland from January 15 to the present it would be helpful and also very appreciative. Also, if you have the arrival and departure times and can include them with the list and dates that too would be helpful. Thanks.