seaway queens book

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
Mr Link

Re: seaway queens book

Unread post by Mr Link »

Publisher is Griffentown Media in Montreal. Here is a website for the book:
https://mailchi.mp/452cb60ba14a/seawayqueens

Unread post by Guest »

Seems like this is a hard title to find! I thought this was an ebook at one time and didn't realize there was a print edition. Does anyone have any information on the author, publisher, etc.?
c ships

Unread post by c ships »

Sturgeon Bay WI. Nice museum with a tower to go up. Great view to see shipyard and city. Great gift shop as well. The book was $34.00. nice book.
Denny

Unread post by Denny »

I second that same exact question and would be very interested in finding out too what location the person saw and purchased that book from then? Hoping to someday order a copy for myself before they are all Sold Out and gone! It would be much easier IMO at least then to order a copy of it from somebody here in the U.S. when compared to ordering from Canada and paying all the extra costs for taxes and shipping. Now unfortunately with the costs of everything skyrocketing, I need to look for other and alternative ways of ordering books now and saving a few extra dollars with it. Is there any other places here in the U.S. that anyone may know of that has any copies of the Seaway Queens book? I tried to look for it at the National Museum of the Great Lakes' website in Toledo, Ohio but they don't have or show it on their website so far. That would be great though it they could get copies of it then perhaps someday. If anyone knows and has any information on where else to get a copy of this book, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Unread post by Guest »

Nice find! Was that the museum in Sturgeon Bay or the one up in Gil's Rock that had it?
c ships

seaway queens book

Unread post by c ships »

Purchased this book: Seaway Queens by Jim McRae at the Door County Maritime Museum. It was an interesting find. Hardcover 142 page. Tried getting it from Canada awhile back, with no luck. They have more 4 sale.