Anderson to Cleveland

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Danno

Re: Anderson to Cleveland

Unread post by Danno »

Good call, Denny. August 25, 2019 was the last time it visited Cleveland. Stone, from Calcite, was unloaded at Cleveland Bulk Terminal (Whiskey Island).
Denny

Anderson to Cleveland

Unread post by Denny »

Heads up all Boatnerds. The Arthur M. Anderson will be making a very rare trip this weekend as per her AIS, she loaded in Duluth at the CN Ore Dock and is headed to Cleveland, Ohio of all places to unload. She is due to arrive in Cleveland per their AIS early morning right now on March 31 subject to change of course due to any weather issues and or wind as well. I am not sure or certain if this will be a first time visit for the Anderson as far as her going to Cleveland or not? I'm sure they have been to and visited Cleveland before but I don't know or recall when and how long ago it may have been then? Surely and clearly though this will be a very rare trip and sighting to have them though going to Cleveland as it is not too often the Anderson goes there to unload.