Interlake 2024 Fit Out Schedule and questions

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: Interlake 2024 Fit Out Schedule and questions

Unread post by Denny »

Thanks to Mr. Link for providing the link for the 2024 Interlake Fit Out Schedule. That will go along way and help me out tremendously as that’s what I was looking for. You were a big and huge help Mr. Link and I thank you for that. In response to Guest’s post, Yes I too was getting the same error message and stuff on their website that you were. Just wonder then why Interlake would remove their schedule? Security reasons maybe and perhaps?
Mr Link

Unread post by Mr Link »

A version was included in Boatnerd's News on March 9 and can be viewed here: https://boatnerd.com/boatnerdnews-march-9-2024/

Unread post by Guest »

Hi Denny. I tried to access the Fit-out schedule and i get an error that it was either removed or never existed.
Denny

Interlake 2024 Fit Out Schedule and questions

Unread post by Denny »

Does anyone know or have a link to where I can get the full Interlake Steamship Company 2024 Fit Out Schedule? I have tried to go to Interlake’s website however, for some reason it will not load the schedule and allow me to access it! Did Interlake remove the schedule from their website for some reason? I know NOT all of their ships are out and sailing yet in 2024! The Cort, Paul R. Tregurtha, Oberstar and tug Dorothy Ann and barge Pathfinder all remain in lay up yet. I know the Cort is getting their 5-year dry docking done while in at BayShip in Sturgeon Bay. Why isn’t the other vessels from Interlake out sailing yet then?