Page 1 of 1
Re: calendar
Posted: November 25, 2012, 10:59 pm
by spb
The cost of the calendar is almost one third the cost of a full membership in MHSD, which includes a free calendar, and which also includes twelve issues of the Historian. To join send a check for $40.00 (instead of the above $12.95 check!) to Jim Hoffman, 4635 Mallory Court, Toledo OH. The membership is from August to August, so you'll receive the back issue Historians from last September to the latest one to bring you up to date.
Re: calendar
Posted: November 25, 2012, 8:01 pm
by Chris M
I'm offering one also. You can email me at
mazzella_creations@hotmail.com
Re: calendar
Posted: November 25, 2012, 1:19 pm
by Bookworm
Duluth Shipping News is offering one on their website.
Re: calendar
Posted: November 24, 2012, 6:20 pm
by A Guest
Paul Beesley & shiphotos.com is my favourite source.
Re: calendar
Posted: November 24, 2012, 5:43 pm
by George Lee
You can purchase a MHSD calendar from J.W. Westcott Co. without being a member. Their phone number is 313-496-0555
Re: calendar
Posted: November 24, 2012, 12:35 pm
by amherst1
Limited calendars are available from Wendell Wilke. A different ship for each month. Inquire to
fishtug@doorpi.net for information.
jsbrown wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a 2013 calendar available with pictures of the freighters? I see one for sale but only to members of the MHSD and was wondering if there are any others?
calendar
Posted: November 23, 2012, 5:27 pm
by jsbrown
I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a 2013 calendar available with pictures of the freighters? I see one for sale but only to members of the MHSD and was wondering if there are any others?