Wilfred Sykes

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Handyman

Re: Wilfred Sykes

Unread post by Handyman »

Sykes due in Escanaba at Noon on Monday to load pellets.
Norksellunge

Unread post by Norksellunge »

Pulling into Milwaukee, 3:00 AM CDT
Stephen

Unread post by Stephen »

I see she's currently at KCBX in South Chicago. Does anyone know when she's due to depart?
Handyman

Unread post by Handyman »

Sykes is currently docked at Esky and waiting to load pellets for Indiana Harbor.
Sharyl

Unread post by Sharyl »

Wilfred Sykes just left the coal dock at the Port of Milwaukee a little while ago. I posted up webcam caps of her backing out of the inner harbor over in the regional discussion board under the subject 'Port of Milwaukee'. They're not great feats of photography by any means, but for webcam shots in the middle of the night, they're not half bad!

Unread post by Guest »

Yes she is in Milwaukee. Brought a load of coal in around 13:00 Sunday afternoon.
MilwBob

Unread post by MilwBob »

Saw Sykes in Milwaukee at 1:30 PM. Was about abreast of the old C&O carferry slip on Jones Island, looked to be inbound.
Steve B

Wilfred Sykes

Unread post by Steve B »

Was tentatively due in to S. Chicago last night at 2300 from Indiana Harbor and was hoping to get some shots of her today leaving, but I see as of early this morning she is still over in Indiana Harbor.
Just curious if anyone knows why.

Thanks.

Steve