sturgeon bay

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)
dave nobbe

Re: sturgeon bay

Unread post by dave nobbe »

it looks like it's been there forever. but it still packs them in. a couple more spots, up in Bailey's Harbor on HWY 57, Florian II has good dinners and a great Sunday brunch. a little further is Weisgerber's for B/L/D and a little further is ths Sandpiper (which closes around 2 pm) but has Huge pancakes-don't order more than 2.
pete

Unread post by pete »

Ahhh, the old Mill. It's been there for ever!
dave nobbe

Unread post by dave nobbe »

for breakfast and lunch we go to the Pudgy Seagull, downtown on third ave. across the street from the DCMM is the Galley. up the street from there is Sarturo's, which has it's own bakery, and I can't resist buying a few treat as well. For dinner we usually go to the Nightengale like you say. I for get the name of the place right now but heading north out of town, where 42/57 split, at that light there is a place on the right called the Mill or something like that. It's the only place there and we've had good dinners there.
radartech

sturgeon bay

Unread post by radartech »

I was in Sturgeon Bay last week doing some work at the shipyard. I have been bummed out the last couple of years due to the closure of Andre's, a favorite eating place. Nightengale's is good but in the interest of a little variety, I and one of my coworkers decided to try a new eating spot, the Nautical Inn, on Kentucky, downtown. It was geat, the best whitfish I have ever had in Sturgeon Bay. I highly recommend it. Do any of you have any other spots to try when in town? I usually hit Nightengale, neighborhood pub and grill and now the Nautical Inn.