Vista Fleet Boats

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Sharyl

Re: Vista Fleet Boats

Unread post by Sharyl »

Guest wrote:All three are set to sail. Iroquois is a floating landmark in Milwaukee. Each boat will have different abilities for tours and charters.
Whew! I was holding my breath waiting for the answer to this. I would have been very sad if they'd retired the Iroquois! I had the honor of spending an evening on her--she was rented out for a party that my friends had won. She's a Very neat old girl! And between getting to spend an evening celebrating a special occasion with friends, my boatnerd self getting to spend an evening roaming about the Iroquois, and getting to watch fireworks at the fest grounds from the harbor--it was a magical evening I'll never forget!

I look forward to seeing all three boats in and around the harbor and Port of Milwaukee this coming season!

Sharyl in Milwaukee

Unread post by Guest »

All three are set to sail. Iroquois is a floating landmark in Milwaukee. Each boat will have different abilities for tours and charters.
BKS1

Unread post by BKS1 »

Thanks everybody for the info. My Dad is happy to know that the Vista King is in Milwaukee and now part of the Milwaukee boat line. My Dad grew up with the Vista King When it was just new. I just have one more question, will they retire the Iriquois or will they use all three of there current vessels?

Unread post by Guest »

Vista King
BigRiver

Unread post by BigRiver »

Do you know what the new name will be, so I can get it in Know Your Ships?

Unread post by Guest »

Delivery Done, Docked In Milwaukee @ 1300, Sat. Nov. 27, 2010 She will be ready for the 2011 boating season, Milwaukee Boat Line.
hausen

Unread post by hausen »

Vista King left the Twin Ports for Milwaukee last fall.
Chris M

Unread post by Chris M »

I know they had her up for sale over the summer. They only had the Vista Star and Vista Queen running over the summer
BKS1

Vista Fleet Boats

Unread post by BKS1 »

Today I was in downtown Milwaukee and passed the Iriquois tour boat fleet. I am pretty confident that I saw the Vista King tied up right in front of the Iriquois. Can anyone shine some light on this?