Flag Id?

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
wannabfree

Re: Flag Id?

Unread post by wannabfree »

Guest wrote:I think this is the centennial flag for St. Catharines, Ontario 1976. Could be wrong but I remember seeing this as a kid.
Thanks to everyone that responded. It was indeed a flag from the '76 Centennial in St. Catharines. I was able to pull out a coin token from the centennial and the back of the coin has the identical image of the flag.
Again, thanx for all the help.

Unread post by Guest »

I think this is the centennial flag for St. Catharines, Ontario 1976. Could be wrong but I remember seeing this as a kid.

Unread post by Guest »

Still not sure if we have the correct info to identify this flag ... I have seen the answer on boatnerd, but not sure if we have the correct answer due to time frame .... The Nina & Pinta, replicas were not finished until 2005. The Nina made her 1st voyage to North America in 1992 for the 500th anniversary of the Columbus Discovery. The Pinta was launched in 2005.The Santa Maria Replica has never been built. They were certainly never a part of the American Bi-centennial in 1976. I still appreciate all the help, but I will watch for more info. Any more info most appreciated.

Unread post by Guest »

Thank you to the guest who identified this flag as the one used for the Great Lakes visit of the Columbus replica vessels, Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria.

Unread post by Guest »

Columbus Fleet; Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria

Flag Id?

Unread post by Guest »

Can anyone ID this flag?
Attachments
20141211_081842.jpg