Mackinaw Archer

Open forum for regional discussion. (extension of the Information Search page for off topic & personal discussion)

Re: Mackinaw Archer

Post by Guest »

Hey Cathy! Great to hear that Maddie is doing well. Almost 3 --wow! The lakes, towns and boats can get in the blood. Nice to hear of another little boatnerd having fun. Great to see you too!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Happy Birthday to our youngest Boatnerd, "little Mac". Great to see you guys at the Soo this June. Our Maddie is nearly 3 now and runs to the point (at our home) when she sees a boat, gets all excited, waves and says "Hi guys" and is totally convinced they see all 2.5ft. of her jumping up and down waving at them. Esp when it's one that I know that blows a salute going by! She has her own camera now (naturally) and runs to get a picture of the boat. She knows Lake Huron, the Mackinac Bridge, the SMR, and Sault Ste Marie and the directions to each by which way the boat is going! Your gonna just have more and more fun with your Mac as he gets older and really begins to understand "boats"...
Boatkitten

Post by Boatkitten »

Happy Birthday Mackinaw.

Post by Guest »

Happy Belated birthday to the "littlest Mac".
Lady Buckeye

Post by Lady Buckeye »

A year already! How time flies when you're having fun, and I'm sure your little one has added another dimension to the meaning of that word. Happy (belated) Birthday Mackinaw!
Luke Archer

Mackinaw Archer

Post by Luke Archer »

One year ago yesterday Mackinaw Dean Archer entered this world. We celebrated his first birthday yesterday with a Great Lakes themed party.
I was proud to have him with us up at the Soo over the Engineers Weekend in June. His first boat was the Algolake and was treated to a 3long 2hort salute! Our little boatnerd is 1!