GLF AAA's Bridge Wings

Discussion board focusing on Great Lakes Shipping Question & Answer. From beginner to expert all posts are welcome.
Denny

Re: GLF AAA's Bridge Wings

Unread post by Denny »

You may be right Hermie as I have an old 35mm photo taken at about that time in either 1988 or 1989 of the Anderson locking down the Poe Lock at the Soo and she definitely had the bridge wings on her at that time. Hope that this information helps out!
Hermie Phillips
Posts: 63
Joined: April 20, 2011, 7:45 pm

Re: GLF AAA's Bridge Wings

Unread post by Hermie Phillips »

I'm not 100 % sure but I think it was around 1987. By looking at old photos I know they all had them by 1988.
Guest

GLF AAA's Bridge Wings

Unread post by Guest »

What year did they receive the bridge wings?
Post Reply